“But rains pour down upon us, storm clouds darken the skies and we get lost in the storm. Have you been there? Wandering in the darkness, crying out only to be greeted with utter silence?"

~ Lesley Hitchens ~



"God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us in the dreariest and most dreaded moments can see a possibility of hope.”

~ Maya Angelou ~

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Still

Still

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still and
know You are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God





Yesterday my son had his PT and speech evals. He has low muscle tone but doesn't qualify for physical, barely. Speech he definitely did..... Eating issues, I had to totally find a way to get him to work on chewing and moving food. He doesn't try to chew anything, he swallows whole. Meaning puree and jarred food is it. Yeah.... He's 11 months old. Today I got the more detailed results. Between the receptive and expressive, he's at six months. One side was four months, the other was at seven. Doesn't sound like much but that's alot......

So today, as crazy as it's been the last few days, I have to be still and trust God..... Trust His plan and His ways. There really is no other way.....

My faith, patience and will is tested but with God, I will prevail! Remember that in your storm.

My storm today: News on the speech results
My rainbow today: I got to hang out with a friend for a little while today.

Blessings!
~ Special Momma ~




No comments:

Post a Comment