“But rains pour down upon us, storm clouds darken the skies and we get lost in the storm. Have you been there? Wandering in the darkness, crying out only to be greeted with utter silence?"

~ Lesley Hitchens ~



"God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us in the dreariest and most dreaded moments can see a possibility of hope.”

~ Maya Angelou ~

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Moonview Highway

It's actually one of my favorite tracks in Mario Kart Wii but playing that recently with my daughter had me thinking more into it.



We are always traveling on a road.Yet like on Moonview Highway, we have to watch for those who will run us over or us watch that we don't collide and lose our focus. The other thing Mario Kart would teach is that as obstacles hit us, we get up and keep going. We keep striving for the finish line, first or last, as long as we cross, we did what we were called to do. Even on the parts of the journey that we fall off of constantly, we have to get back on and keep going. Even when you do what I did today and break a pinky toe then stub it again a few hours later!!! OUCH! What's funny is the second time I stubbed it, I stubbed it on my floor shark! Yeah, a shark bit me! lol

Rainbow road, the easiest track to fall off of....



We may be beat up and ragged by the time we finish but we all will finish. Where are we going after we finish is the biggest question.

Blessings!
~ Special Momma ~

No comments:

Post a Comment