“But rains pour down upon us, storm clouds darken the skies and we get lost in the storm. Have you been there? Wandering in the darkness, crying out only to be greeted with utter silence?"

~ Lesley Hitchens ~



"God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us in the dreariest and most dreaded moments can see a possibility of hope.”

~ Maya Angelou ~

Friday, June 26, 2015

Believing

I tell you the last few days have been crazy..... In the storm with the insurance I really thought I was either going crazy or God had left me....... Yet I had to keep the faith that it would work out one way or another. We got two Medicaid denials within a week. The second one got me panicked given the wording on it.

After going on a wild goose chase with it and finally the last phone call of the day on Wednesday leaving me in tears, The girl at DHS felt sorry for me about what was going on. I have a friend who works for DHS in a different county so I called her as well.

Go on to yesterday morning, as I left the pediatrician's office with papers ready to go into SSI to deal with that side of it, I got a call from a DHS case manager. ALL WAS SETTLED!!! Medicaid is done and active again AND there will be NO gap in coverage what so ever.

I was reminded of the double rainbow I had seen recently and how I felt that it was a promise that all would work out. Boy was I clinging to that..... (Post HERE)






God won this battle! The Goliath that stood before me lost the battle. The war isn't won yet but the battle was won! Ultimately God will win the war too, I just have to remember that and to never let go of His promise.

Blessings!

~ Special Momma ~


No comments:

Post a Comment