“But rains pour down upon us, storm clouds darken the skies and we get lost in the storm. Have you been there? Wandering in the darkness, crying out only to be greeted with utter silence?"

~ Lesley Hitchens ~



"God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us in the dreariest and most dreaded moments can see a possibility of hope.”

~ Maya Angelou ~

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

PUSH

230 in the morning and I'm up. Seems to happen often but tonight I'm led to type where I'll likely finish in the morning.  Well, what I call morning.

Pray
Until
Something
Happens


That's what I have to do right now. I don't like it but it is what it is. Not that I don't like praying, I don't like waiting.

"God, I know that I'm still waiting on Medicaid. The clouds are rolling in really dark and the wind is blowing. I feel a storm rolling in and am helpless to stop it. The bills are starting and the EOB'S are honestly scary..... We are still without therapy as well.... Waiting is not my strong suit yet I have no choice. My faith is being tested and stretched.... As the song says,

"I was sure by now
God you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining."

Maybe you are showing me the answer and I just don't see....."

Yet even as I'm typing this, Blogger is having glitches to work right. Maybe the answer for Medicaid is right in my face.

======================================

I started that early this morning..... Shortly into the writing, my son awoke crying briefly. Didn't last long but hubs woke too. He busted me on the tablet typing that up. We wound up for an hour talking and ended it by praying. As much as I hate mornings, I'm glad we did that. 

Tonight I'm sitting in a room at the Ronald McDonald House in Dallas looking out my window at the Dallas lights and the DART trains at times whizzing by.

Our life, our journey, our ups and downs....


I often come here and each night that we are here in Dallas, I think of the future. What If's mainly..... Followed by Whens..

Pray
Until
Something
Happens


Yet I also have to remember 


Fully
Rely
On
God
Grace
In
Everything

No matter what, may I always remember that.... Even as the storm clouds roll in and the thunder roars.....


Blessings!
~ Special Momma ~




2 comments:

  1. My storm for this today was the interview at Buckle that I bombed
    My rainbow was talking to my best friend Carol.
    Thanks Carol.

    ReplyDelete